- 2 acorn capfuls mouse milk
- 1 hummingbird egg
- 1 large pinch sea salt
- 6 teaspoons sweet buttercup nectar
- 1 1/2 capfuls mouse butter, melted
- 5 capfuls hayseed flour
- 1 1/2 capfuls pulverized poppy seeds
- 1/2 tarragon leaf, finely chopped
Whisk milk, egg, salt, and buttercup nectar until blended. Add melted butter and stir into mixture. Sift flour into mixture one capful at a time. Sprinkle dough with pixie dust, and allow it to knead itself until smooth.
Roll out dough into large rectangle. Sprinkle with poppy seeds and tarragon. Cut into long strips, then roll the strips into the shape of a snail shell. Bake in brick oven. Remove when golden brown.
Makes 100 rolls